Saturday, May 26, 2007

Theodore "T-Bag" Bagwell


I must admit that this American TV series "Prison Break" obsess me greatly. It is one of the most wonderful series ever made.

I went shopping today in Sofia with 2 colleagues of mine. Unexpectedly I recognized this familiar face and voice of Theodore "T-Bag" Bagwell (played by Robert Knepper). I couldn't be absolutely sure of him, and followed him walking into Nike outlet. He speaks American accent English, wearing a cap and carrying a little blond curly hair girl. My colleague suggested to approach and takes a photo with him. C'mon, we are already in our late 30's and it would be awkward to behave like little fans asking for autograph. We waited till he left the outlet and passed us by. Well, at last still we didn't confirm if he is really T-Bag. I think it couldn't be mistaken unless he has a twin brother looks identical to him.