Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas Eve

I didn’t want to be alone yesterday night, so I went to the disco near to my apartment, anticipating some celebration or special program. Within 5 min a foxy lady approached me offering her companion. In the next 10 sentences, she started urging me to go back to my apartment, touching my hand, my face, staring at me passionately… I wanted to have someone to chat with but her English was limited for “business” communication. I ignored her later and excused myself.

When I shifted to the dance floor, immediately 2 more ladies came to say hi… not so attractive. They invited me to dance, but I had no intention to move. They caught the signal and left me alone.

At 12:00 midnight, no countdown, no screaming, no artificial snowflake, no whistling, no Santa Claus, no mask, no caroling, no special program, not a bit of Christmas feel… what a disappointment. The whole disco had only countable foreigners… I left after 2 beers, it was showering.